Caring for your lawn can be a real challenge, especially if you do not have any formal training. There are many options that can enrich your lawn, including organic lawn care. Today, we at Fragosa Landscapes would like to share the benefits of organic lawn care.
Environmental & Other Benefits of Organic Gardening & Lawn Care
1. Prepare the Lawn for Organic Products: With so many benefits of organic land care, for starters the grass, soil, humans, pets, and the environment all share some glory in the organic manure and automatically scores over the chemical fertilizers. But before doing the switching, it is best to get rid of all the weeds, pests and other problems in your lawn.
2. Root Growth Improvement: Organic lawn care treatments release nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium very slowly, which then allows the grass roots to absorb them slowly and in small doses. The roots will grow better and stronger along with being more fibrous in nature with the result of a luscious looking turf.
3. Improves Soil Health: Organic lawn care will encourage the soil to retain the moisture longer and aerate the soil better. The soil’s texture will improve and will enrich it, making the soil less tight and packed. With the soil getting more porous, crumbly and loose, your lawn has more potential.
4. Totally Biodegradable: Organic fertilizer is made from totally natural products. It is fully biodegradable and is does not leave a harmful chemical residue behind.
5. Safe for Ecology of the Soil: Organic lawn care treatment does not destroy the necessary microbes and other beneficial organism that exist in the soil and it does not harm the beneficial earthworm, fungi and other good bacteria which help the plants and grass tremendously.
6. Safe for Humans and Pets: Organic lawn care treatment does not produce any harmful side effects on any human beings or pets that traverse the lawn.
7. Less Pollution of Soil and Water: The organic manure is not harmful to fish, wildlife or other animals essentially because there are no concentrated excretions of nitrogen and such, which are bio-hazardous to wildlife, fish and so on.
8. Stays Longer in the Soil: The chemical fertilizer gets washed away with excess watering or during rains, but with organic lawn care treatment remains in the soil longer which enriches the soil.
9. Improves Grass Quality: Organic lawn care treatment will make your grass look lush, green and thick as well as strengthening its inherent defense function making it less vulnerable to pests and diseases.
10. No Overfeeding or ‘Burning’ Effects: Such hazards can happen with chemical fertilizers, however, with organic fertilizers these effects do not transpire. The chemical fertilizers overload the grass with nutrients which does more harm than good.
11. Helps in Photosynthesis Process: Organic lawn manure releases carbon-dioxide which contributes to the photosynthesis process.
Bee Safe Organic Land & Lawn Care Treatments in Martha’s Vineyard, Vineyard Haven & West Tisbury, Massachusetts
Organic lawn care treatment is a better way of making the grass healthy and increase the vitality of soil and turf, keeping the grass free of disease and pests. It makes for a happy mixture of environmentally healthy and harmonious way to care for the lawn in the most natural way. If you are looking for professional organic lawn care treatments, contact Fragosa Landscapes